Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Puppy Love

PUPPIES!!! LOVE!!! LITTLE THINGS!!! AHH!
When I went back to my hometown in Ventura this weekend to visit family I decided to visit  the other things I love.... Before I went to my Aunt's house I made sure to stop by a little store in the Oaks Mall where I had once gotten Guinni thirteen years ago. Actually I went there twice. First I went there, shopped for 20 minutes, then came back before I left. You could say I was in the puppy store for aaaarrrooounndd 45 minutes. No one was there to tell me "let's go" *cough cough* Andrew. I hope I can find a store like this one around Isla Vista or Santa Barbara, but if I do....I'll never have time for blogging ;)

If you know me....or don't know me you should know that I'm obsessed with pugs because I grew up with one (and because they are the cutest, most wrinkly things ever with bulging eyes). When I went to the puppy store I realized that yes I still want a pug most compared to any other dog. However, if I received any other puppy and got the chance to keep it; I would. I'd still want a pug though! Recently one of my friends in my English class got a puppy. There are plenty of students who claim their dogs as "service dogs". People find their way around, it's not impossible to have a dog in college! It's just more responsibility.

At my Aunt's house I was not surprised to find out she got another tortoise. It was just born last month. She has multiple old and young. This one is supposed to be a girl. She already has had four boys and one girl, so it is exciting she has a girl now. We're used to thinking of boy names, so leave a comment if you got a cute one! I was thinking Shelly.

I hope you enjoyed this YouTube video. Click here if you couldn't see it on your mobile. I worked hard on it just to make sure it brings smiles to your faces. I know I watch videos of cute puppies and it brightens my day :)

OCEAN SWIMMING UPDATE: Class ends early in less than a month because it'd be hard for everyone to go back after eating so much on Thanksgiving. Today was the second time I swam where the water was clear! So you could say Ocean Swimming went SWELL. Get it, swell? (I made a funny)  I was so tired, especially from dancing a lot but seeing the ocean floor is too cool to pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment