Monday, October 6, 2014

Off Topic

Most people wouldn't say that their most interesting class is English. If you really think about it though, it's the teacher who makes it either boring or exciting. My English 103 class is....interesting. We always seem to talk about the same topics including: women power, sex, rape, and culture. My teacher, Mrs. B is awesome! I've always hated reading but she makes the class so alive. Most of the time we aren't even reading, it's just a huge group discussion. I have struggled with reading comprehension my whole life until now. Mrs. B creates tasks for us to make it easier to understand. She IS a teacher. She teaches about life and that's the way teachers should teach. I mean who wants to learn straight from the textbook? Although it's about the same topics and she will fry your brain with how deep into discussion she goes; I wouldn't choose to be in any other reading class. I feel bad for all the guys though....I'm sure they don't want to hear women should have more power and that they are horrible people because their gender rapes.
I took a couple videos in class, sneaking the excitement JUST FOR YOU!!! In other words....sorry for the bad quality.
 But it was funny huh?

1 comment:

  1. So this is what you do in school? I want my money back.LOL

    ReplyDelete