Monday, October 20, 2014

Obsession or Love?

Seeing a dog in college is like seeing your favorite famous person, YOU LOSE CONTROL. Every dog will remind you of yours back home. However, not to put all your dogs to shame mine is the cutest, oldest, stupidest, most lovable, baby, snorting dog and he is MINE. Problem is...he is all the way across the country, but smack dab in the middle of my heart ;) I've been told I'm obsessed, and I'm okay with that. Four things I obsess over: California, Pugs, Babies, and Chipotle. Out of those four things though, pugs are my best obsession.
The day I had to leave Guinni  for college :( 

"About a week ago" Andrew and I went to my hometown mall in Thousand Oaks, CA where I had gotten my pug Guinness 13 years ago. I went into that store about three times before Andrew wouldn't go anymore. The dogs tried their hardest to lick through the crack of the glass to lick your finger. The tiniest dog ever also smashed it's face into the glass trying to come to me. It probably had the tiniest brain too but that makes it even more cute :) I mentioned I should work at a shop like this...then I reminded myself I'd probably get fired for too much love and not enough work. Later on we were walking down state street after having seen multiple dogs that day but not one pug. BAM! Out of no where I see a pug full of fat rolls sitting on it's owner's lap outside in a restaurant just staarrrriiinnngg at me. Remember that control I talked to you about? Yeah...I lost it. Half my body fell to the ground and I couldn't speak. Andrew was freaking out thinking something bad was about to happen,but it was just the opposite. We laughed all the way down state street while I had to fight the urge to ask to pet it.

He has also done the deed of giving me something else to obsess over. I never thought there would be such thing as a pug game or app on my iPhone but IT'S TRUE IT'S POSSIBLE IT'S REAL. This is just what I need! I needed an interactive thing to let my obsession out everyday if I can't have my pug for myself. I have to win more points at Pug Rapids then him because I'M the one who loves pugs more!! There's another game where you can pet dogs and take care of them on my tablet called Kinectimals. The most interesting one I found would have to be Farting Pugs. It's just like Flappy Birds but better. I didn't download it however because....I suck at Flappy Birds and.....I'd probably giggle the whole time.

Oct 16- Guinni's  Birfday
FaceTime is probably your best option. You get to see your baby for yourself. My eyes get watery every time and I kept help but say Guinniiiii Guinniiii over and over again. He's deaf and almost completely blind. I've had him since Kindergarten, his thirteenth birthday was 4 days ago. The worst part about it however is they don't know what the f*** they are looking at, secondly your dad might show you them taking a sh** outside. Cough Cough (my dad).

Lastly how I find another way to cope with my obsession is videos. When I'm bored and in need of a laugh I go on YouTube and search P-U-G-S. Just do it.

So my fellow college students,
If you are missing your pet back at home visit a shop or shelter, walk down State Street or the beach, find an interactive game, look at YouTube videos or your old videos with them, or FaceTime their cute face! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment