Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Mi Padre

Today I had to work on an iMovie for my wonderful, interesting English class. It was about interviewing an older person in your family who had a time when they experienced being "voiceless". My 2 hour and 20 minute class flew by when I worked on it. I love doing this kind of stuff because it's what I want to do in the future! I especially love working on iMovies for YouTube when they are more personal. It's like a part of my book turning into a movie!

Thought my outfit for school was
cute so I had to take a selfie.
As you will be able to tell when you watch the video, my dad and I have been through
a lot together.
The video definitely
doesn't do our hurdles justice, but I'm saving all that for my book. I know he was sad when I left for college, especially me being his only daughter and the first to go....but he knew it's something I had to do to find my happiness. You could say I'm pretty content :) I'll be going back to Virginia where he is for Winter Break for a whole month.


No comments:

Post a Comment