Saturday, October 18, 2014

Gotta Take Care of the Baby

I'm not the typical girl, but when it comes to cars you can call me dazed. I don't have time to memorize every car name and part out there! I do have the time however to go to the shop and get something I need. Instead of spending chunks of cash to have someone do it for you; you can do it yourself. Or have your boyfriend do it :P  
My Baby Beam

Last weekend my "Service Engine Soon" and windshield wiper fluid light was on. Andrew simply checked my oil which was low and filled it with more. When he left I went back to Auto Parts store because they seemed to have a lot of stuff a car would need. I got myself some windshield wiper fluid which was under three bucks and filled it up in my car myself. Check,check, done! As a girl, I felt like I could handle anything after that. Not really, but I was proud of myself. I've noticed a difference in me already not even finishing a semester in college yet; I'm becoming more independent. 


Sooo you know that feeling when you see your name as the name of a shop, restaurant, or business? Yeah I found my dad's name "Larry's Auto Parts" ironic because my dad used to help me with my car when I was back at home. Also I found MY NAME!! Ironic because well...never mind.
     

No comments:

Post a Comment