Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Last Recovery Weekend

This past weekend was anything but fun for me. I had to watch everyone go out and have fun while I sat at home because of the pain I was still in. I did go lay outside at the beach one day, but other than that I had to relax and stay inside and work on all the homework I had. I have two huge essays that are worth half my grade coming up in Sociology and Film. My Friday night consisted of doing all my math homework, which isn't due till Tuesday. The only positive thing about this surgery besides hopefully not getting sick anymore is that I couldn't go out and do anything so my procrastination level went down and I got a lot of homework done! My Saturday night consisted of........watching tmy favorite comedian Gabriel Iglesias and using a massage chair WHICH ended up being the best thing ever! I needed it so bad!I encourage you to get a massage if you've been really stressed! I definitely have been and have a ton of knots in my back.   I also needed to laugh too :) Saturday night I was up late waiting for my roommates and the rest of Trop to come home from their night out because everyone is loud so it wakes me up. It sucks being a light sleeper in college! As I was staying up late I was waiting for my phone to turn back on, I fell asleep without setting my alarms to wake up for medication. However, I woke up Sunday morning in less pain. So since Sunday I have been off my intense, prescribed medication! Although I was in less pain, I still couldn't do anything. It took my all day to get half of my Sociology paper done.

By the way, a part of this blog was written as I was waiting outside during class. A fire alarm went of like the old high school days....how cute. That's actually a prime example of how much I have improved from my procrastination (blogging during a fire drill).

No comments:

Post a Comment