Thursday, April 23, 2015

End of the Semester Stress

It's that time of year. With a few weeks of school left I'm getting slammed with essays and tests left and right. I'm EXHAUSTED! I've had many days where I have tests on the same day and weeks where I have multiple essays assigned. Thank gosh I like to write because if I didn't, I'd be losing it right now. Oh, also the weather has been dropping into the lower 60's as the high and it's no buneo. However, it should start warming up again in the next couple days. Also I have a friend coming in from out-of-state who I've been friends with since six grade! If you don't already know who it is I guess you'll have to read about their visit in my next blog or two ;)


Shout out to JSB Cafe. I used to go there all the time for lunch last semester and Earth Day I decided to go back. It can be a lot cheaper than the actual SBCC Cafeteria if you're really hungry and want a good amount of delicious food! I'd say the cheapest CHEAPEST option to get food at school would be the salad bar, except it might not fill you up enough if you're pulling an "all-dayer" at school.

Finals got me like

Show your finals who's boss like
What helps me loosen up a bit and shake of the stress is seeing/ cropping funny pictures of my pug back in Virginia. My dad actually got a new German Sheppard puppy named Axel. He's about the same size as Guinni even though Guinness is thirteen years YOUNG! Haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment