Friday, November 14, 2014

Quad Wars

     If you didn't already know, I live at Tropicana Gardens. It's a residency for mostly SBCC or also UCSB students. You pay for everything like food, wifi, living, etc all in one bill which makes it a lot easier. Not only that, but Tropicana is a great place to live your first year of college because they have so many activities where you can meet a bunch of students like yourself. Click here if you want to check out their website! We had a thing called "Quad Wars". It's a competition partaking all the different sections of the residency and a couple other nearby ones as well. I met some people I didn't even know were my neighbors! I found out their were a lot of blonde girls in my quad called Barbados. We are the Barbados Blue Jays but I like to think of us all the Barbados Blondes LOL. Anyway, you can check out the "war" in this video :) In the tug-a-war I'm the second one from the front!

No comments:

Post a Comment