Saturday, November 22, 2014

Inspiring Artist

Photoshoots are always fun, especially at the beach! Our marketing manager Billy took all told us to dress up in something that shows our dancing personality. He get's the photo-creds to all these pictures. Except there was one photo he was in, that one a random, older lady took of all of us, haha. This isn't my whole dance team, it's about half. State street Leadbetter Beach was the perfect place to take pictures to represent our SBCC Dance Team! Currently we finished working on Hip Hop and we are in Contemporary dance. I'd say Contemporary is my favorite, but Hip Hop was a lot easier! We all received nicknames for ourselves and I think mine fits quite well :)
Afterwards we took a stroll down State Street where they were having a huge farmers market all the way down the street. Oh, cannot forget to tell you that I had my favorite....Chipotle.

No comments:

Post a Comment