Saturday, November 8, 2014

Happiest Place On Earth

Once upon a time I woke up before four in the morning when I didn't have to. Tropicana (my residency) sent me an email I didn't receive until 4:30 saying we didn't have to meet until 5:30 now. I was already, and so was my friend Katrina! The cafeteria was closed so we took a walk down into Isla Vista to get some coffee and snacks. An interesting idea it was... On our way we past by a restaurant with no one in it that was playing really creepy music. Right afterwards a skunk popped out from under a car and ran into a restaurant right in front of us. Next right before we get to the store two older creepy guys say something to us. This happens all the time. It was strange to walk down this area at the one time of the day no one is awake. Katrina and I got our Pumpkin Spice Lates and headed back to Trop. I ran back upstairs because I forgot my Minnie ears, but then I came to the realization that I didn't pack them :( We still were there kind of early, no one was there except this older lady who I found out was cancer survivor too. 
My most memorable memories of Disneyland was going on my summer visits, although I did go when I lived here. It was cool to see it in a different season. Shops were starting to stock up and Christmas things and the Haunted Mansion changed to a Nightmare Before Christmas theme. We stopped by a restaurant to watch a courtet. First they pulled Katrina up to sing with them while I recorded her. Then they pull me up! I'm used to being the person that watches people get pulled out of a crowd, not to be that person! They all fought to dance with me as you can see in the video. Also also also I went on the Finding Nemo ride for the first time, it was so cool! Even though it wasn't the real ocean, I've never been on a submarine before. When I left on the train ride back to the parking lot, we passed by a Disney worker who yelled, "I'm so pissed off!".....This is supposed to be the happiest place on earth right? I'll never look at the workers the same haha. This trip to Disney was the most memorable. I went on a different season, with 100 plus people, all for $55! Das amazin.

No comments:

Post a Comment