Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Mine! Mine! Mine!

Let me tell ya....Santa Barbara City College you are the most beautiful school with the best campus location ever. Your accompaniment is quite annoying however. THAT'S RIGHT, I'M TALKING TO YOU SEAGULLS!

I cannot tell you how many times I have been the witness or the victim of many close interactions with seagulls here at SBCC. They have got some gulls to be able to come up this close to you! They can be quite vicious too. Last year I saw one take a whole chicken tender (cannibal) and fly away with it swarming together with the rest of the seagulls before the person got back with their napkin. If you haven't noticed, this is why the SBCC cafeteria has a sign with a picture of a seagull saying that they will not make up for it. 

So this specific seagull to right above would not stop squawking at me. His friend joined into the harmony as well. Over everyone else outside, he decides to come squawk at me for a salad. A SALAD. Heck, I'd squawk for some chicken tenders and some fries if I could. Oh wait, the seagull in the picture to the left did. In fact, he took it farther than any other seagull has done before in the presence of a human being  inches away. HE GOT ON MY TABLE. Excuse me, am I sitting at YOUR table?? This picture shows I had absolutely nothing left on my plate after he was staring me down until I finished my chicken and fries. You know what he did? As I was sitting RIGHT THERE, he took my ranch cup from me, hopped off the table, and flew away.................................. you win seagull. YOU WIN. 

Is this payback for chasing seagulls all my life? 









No comments:

Post a Comment