Thursday, March 12, 2015

Weekend in LA

Since I am looking forward to the weekend that is so close, I'm going to tell you how much fun I had last weekend. I got a text from Nicole Friday asking if I want to go to LA with her that night. She is a friend who I've known since I was 2 when I originally lived in California before. I packed my bag and within less than an hour I was heading down the 101! I finally arrived to her house (in our old neighborhood) after I drove through a lot of annoying traffic. We got ready for the night together while catching up on our lives :)

Friday night we met up with her friend Izzy who lives in LA and we went to North Hollywood. We took an Uber to Universal City Walk which was actually the smartest idea ever because we didn't have to pay for parking! When we arrived, we walked straight down to Saddle Ranch and enjoyed some Mexican appetizers. Nicole wanted to ride the bull, however she wanted someone else to do it to. I volunteered and by that time everyone was outside watching cheering us on! Haha. In a hurry afterwards, Nicole and I ran to the candy store before it closed.

Saturday I didn't expect to stay another night, but I'm happy I got the chance to. I spent the day at Nicole's family's house. Some of her family hadn't seen me since I was very little! Of course I didn't remember them, but I knew her dad and sister. That evening Nicole and I got ready again to go back to North Hollywood after we met up with Izzy. This time we were going to a Sushi place that had waiters and cooks who danced and entertained for you! To make the experience even better, we pretended like it was my birthday. All of you know why I deserved a second chance at celebrating my birthday. If you don't click here!


Sunday morning Nicole received a text from her coworker saying that she needed her to come get a puppy to take home for a few days. It was a puppy pitbull and it t'was sooooo cute! Sweetest thing ever, he slept in my arms during the drive home. Before I headed back to Isla Vista, I stopped by the Oaks Mall. I told the same pet store I got Guinness at that if they had any female pugs between May and July, to call me :)



No comments:

Post a Comment