Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Daylight Delight


Hello daylight savings! Coming from the east coast's three hour time difference, I'm very happy about this. Before daylight savings it would get dark between five and six which would be eight or nine in the east coast. So as soon as it got dark at five or six here I'd start getting tired like I was on east coast time again. It was very annoying as I would get tired driving to dance practice when it was already dark. Or going out with friends I would start to get tired at an earlier time. Not anymore!
They came up to IV this time!


Now that it's daylight savings, I can drive to dance and be pumped ready to go because the sun is still out giving me energy. I can eat dinner at a later time before I head over to the beach to watch the sunset. Speaking of energy, I have ordered and received this tea in the mail yesterday. It's a "teatox" which is supposed to give me more energy and get rid of the toxins in my body. Being a cancer survivor, I'm sure I still have a TON of toxins still left in my body. Hopefully this tea will help get rid of some of it and make me feel healthier because I have been getting sick a lot lately. This morning I started it and am ready for it to kick in! I'll let you know how that goes. Today I will be going to the DMV and dance practice once I'm done with school. I think you could say I'm adjusting to being independent and back in California at a good pace. I didn't think so before, but I'm learning not to be so hard on myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment