Sunday, March 22, 2015

Reactions

Click photo to see closer
I've never been allergic to anything. Frankly, I hope I am this time. Why? Because when I used to get red skin irritations it was a sign of my Hodgkin's Lymphoma.

 I started using a different brand of shaving cream and within 12 hours my skin broke out into a rash. I found out I had it when I was sitting in the emergency room waiting for five hours. (Oh yeah, Friday night I had to take my roommate to the hospital. The ambulance wouldn't let her ride with them even though they had her best friend from out of town in there. So I offered to drive her there). Yesterday I saw the rash start to spread even more. Now it's on my feet, legs, back, stomach, and under my arms. I don't shave half of those places so that's why I'm confused. Today the rash is still there, but I will try taking my roommate's Benadryl tonight before I even think of going to the doctor again. Hopefully this is all just an allergic reaction!



I've had a few other reactions come from this weekend as well. Katrina and I made the ultimate decision of going to visit the animal shelter. She looked at cats in amazement as I stood there not so amused waiting to see the dogs. We looked at the cats for a few minutes and then the dogs for about an hour. This one you see here was only 6 weeks old, but she will be huge later on. There were two chihuahuas: Burrito and Taquito. ADORABLE.

I woke up this morning from a much needed long sleep at 12 PM. I had lost a lot of sleep Friday night. I had absolutely no energy when I woke up so I decided to make guacamole for my roommates and I to spice my energy up a bit. Their reactions to trying it for the first time were very muy bien. Then when the green heaven in my fancy ziploc container was gone, I had to start my homework. I worked on my Film Outline, did difficult math homework that has nothing to do with my major, and now I'm blogging for you guys :) Sorry I haven't been blogging as often as I'd like, but as you can tell I've got a lot going on! Health and school comes first!

No comments:

Post a Comment