Friday, September 18, 2015

Let's Get Started

Hi everyone, I'm back!!!! I was hoping I'd be able to blog again for you all this year because last year I loved sharing my experiences with you! Those of you who read my blogs last year know that as much as I tried to progress my life in a positive direction, it was very difficult since I was sick all the time last year. BUT now the tonsils are out and I'm smiling with four less teeth (which is a good thing), I'm not in pain anymore, nor have I been sick since I last blogged! If you'd like to take a look at one or sixty-one of my posts from last year click here! Because I know you want to read all sixty-one of them ;)


This year I hope to share some amazing experiences with you, here are my two main goals for this year:
1. Focus on me. Happiness is a choice and is well deserved. Develop a positive, strong mindset and stay in good health!
2. Figure out what my major is going to be before I sign up for Spring Semester Classes! Spring Classes I should start getting in-state tuition :)

This year is going to mainly consist of figuring out where I am headed in my life, and to start heading there. By the end of this semester I should be pretty close to finishing up my general ed classes. That's all I've really been taking lately because I didn't want to change my mind on a major (and end up wasting thousands of dollars as an out of state student). Currently I'm taking: Math 117, English 111, and the Physical Universe LAB class. These are the most difficult general ed classes I will have to take, but I will finish them and I will pass them!

To every student attending SBCC,
You see those signs everywhere that say we're the "#1 Community College in the Nation" ? Well it's true. Take in the view everyday and learn as much as you can from your compassionate teachers. Before you know it, you'll be transferring on out of here!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment