Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Goodbye Freshman Year!

Today was my last day of of Spring semester! I can finally say I conquered freshman year of college and boy was it a journey (to be written about in my next final blog).

This week is crazy busy and about to get even busier! Today I finished my last final out of the four I had to do and I changed my mailing address (for now). Then I went to the DMV because I got a weird letter in the mail about my car, so that was just another thing to do! Tomorrow and Friday I will be constantly packing. I might be meeting a future suite-mate for next year. It's funny because I haven't met her yet and she lives at Tropicana Gardens as well. I also need to try to turn in my California residency papers to SBCC's admissions office before I leave. It would save A LOT of money when I can be considered "in-state". Saturday I will be moving out of Trop and staying with family until I fly Tuesday to Virginia and then Wednesday get my wisdom teeth out. Following a little over a week later flying to Illinois to see my best friend, Allie,  who is a senior in high school graduate because she came to my graduation a year ago. Time flies! After my visit in Illinois for two weeks I will fly back to California and move into my new place mid/end of June. If you didn't know, I will be taking the second semester of summer session to get an English class out of the way and to possibly find a job. Yes, I will still be living in Isla Vista.

To everyone stressed out about finals, just be glad you're not in this position anymore. This is my friend Allie who I mentioned above who is also in the picture above. As we were facetiming, she was trying to apply for college. It was so funny to me because she didn't know half the questions on the application (like how I used to be) and was asking her parent what it meant. And then there's me...wearing the Santa Barbara City College shirt judging her for it haha :) #illneverbeafreshmanagain

No comments:

Post a Comment