Friday, May 8, 2015

California Girls


What do you know, I convinced someone to go to SBCC! That someone is my silly, future roomie Sarah (aka: Sil Bil). We became friends in elementary school when I lived in Iowa. We bonded because we had gone through similar things and because of our love for California. Many of our conversations consisted of us talking about coming here together to visit one day. And here we are! Our reality is bigger than we dreamed it'd be, and we're talking of living together next year. She already applied and got accepted to SBCC and also applied for my apartment. I told her it wasn't easy and it can be really stressful to move from so far away, but it'll be worth it in the end. I'll be so lucky to have her as my friend and future roomie because neither of us take advantage of California's beauty. Finally I'll have someone here who understands how hard I've worked to come to this point. Also a friend who wants to celebrate that with me. OH! And someone to sing my heart out to country music with :D We will have so many adventures and I can't wait to explore them!!! Sometimes dreams are bigger than you dreamed they'd be. 
Best Wax Museum Masterpiece
(even better than bae Channing Tatum)
















No comments:

Post a Comment