Thursday, September 25, 2014

Laugh a Little

You wouldn't think with my background I'd be known to laugh or smile a lot, but I sure do. Sometimes I have even been told that I laugh at everything but hey, that's better than nothing! Unlike some cancers, sadness has a cure. So for any of you that are sad, I'm about to cure you all! So will SBCC...it's a fun, beautiful place to be :) 

                                            

This is a frightening, incurable                                            JSB Cafe everyone.
disease called PUG OBSESSION.                                  
Both my roommate and I will never 
be cured and it's not a sad thing...to 
us at least! I brought my stuffed-pug
 because I VERY SADLY couldn't 
bring my real one.   



                                     
         
This would actually make me                                            Selfie with Seagull
want to use my sun shade. How
freakin' cool is this! It's like a 
childhood fantasy came to life!
                                                                    
        
       







                               
       Turning not-so-fun shopping                                  AWWWWWWWWWWW.
       for wetsuits into Bay Watch                                    Sea Lion just chillin on a buoy. I'd
       ....what?                                                                     do that if I had to swim all the time!

1 comment:

  1. You Go Girl!!! This is Angela's Great Uncle D. It is my responsibility to insure Angie's Financial support of her Education and Welfare, all of which is made possible by my Aunt Sally, Angela's Great, Great Aunt. Unfortunately she passed away just before Angie's arrival to California and missed out on seeing Angie's excitement. But we know she is watching from above along with Angela's Mom and Brother and couldn't be prouder.

    ReplyDelete