Saturday, September 27, 2014

Cloud Nine

                  
  I have a love hate relationship with fog. It can be so beautiful yet dangerous. It was the reason I got in my first car accident and crashed my car when I lived on the east coast. It's also a reason I feel like I'm on a cloud nine in beautiful Santa Barbara.

















If you haven't noticed, California's beaches and the valley are separated by the mountains. One side you look and it's clear skies and hot, sunny weather. On the other side is cooler weather and clouds. That's one reason I love California, I love the variety here whether it's the weather, food, people, or places to visit. It's just amazing how it can be sunny and foggy at the same time. Also how you feel as if the clouds are down by you and you're driving through it like an airplane would. I feel like I could just jump on one of these clouds and drift away. I can't though, and that's okay. I'm content with where I am :)

No comments:

Post a Comment