Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Secret Spot

Sometimes when you've got that break in between tasks at school, you want to find that secret spot on campus that you can rely on; a spot that will always be there whenever you need to set your tushy down. You want that spot because first of all it's yours because you "claimed it" and second of all it's a pretty good spot! Well I finally found mine.

No, no, no, I'm not going to tell you where it is. However, I will say it's a pretty "cool" spot because it's one of those rare places on campus where you can find shade. (Although, I will tell you there is a better chance you'd find shade on East Campus). I have a name for my spot. It's called, the Secret Garden. Since I did take a video, you might be able to find it, but I'll take the risk because my SBCC readers are worth it! ;)

As we all know, it's been hot AF here for the Fall. Last year it wasn't as hot as it was this time of year. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy the warmth, but you see, us poor Santa Barbara residents don't have this thing called aaaaaaiiiiir conditioning. Yeah, I know, hard to believe with how much we pay for rent right?

Anyways, I encourage you to find your "secret spot", preferrably one with shade. Unless, you for some odd reason prefer to fry your skin as well as your brain at school.


No comments:

Post a Comment