Monday, January 26, 2015

Writing the Write Way

Mondays are usually the longest days that people dread. Mine sure is long considering I have classes between 11:10 and 9:20 pm. I recently dropped my biology class after finding out I didn't need it and now I'm taking a class that will actually go towards my major and that interests me. It's a Film Studies class that only meets once a week. It's four hours long, but since it's going toward my major I don't mind. Since I knew my day would long here at school, I knew I wouldn't want to wait for the bus after my last four hour class. Today and probably every Monday for now on, I will take the daring risks of driving my car solo and try to find a parking spot. I left home an hour early just to make sure I could get a spot. Of course, the one day I do that I found a parking spot almost right away, but hey I'm not complaining.

Katrina fed the birds, I guess they like poptarts
Just like last semester, I got recognized for my creative work by my English teacher. He didn't say my name, but he mentioned how I reminded him of this song which he played at the beginning of the class. Score on the second day!! I ended up getting out of my English class an hour early because over half the class doesn't have their books yet. After that class I met up with Katrina at the bookstore, returned my biology book, and bought my English book. I got back $100 just to spend it again, how exciting!


Katrina has an hour between her classes and she is also a writer. So we decided to walk to west campus and write right in front of the ocean view (the right way). She wrote freely while I worked on my book. I realized I almost forgot to write about when I first got Guinni (my pug) and that would've been a tragic loss to my story!

Wish me luck in my four hour long class! I know my butt will hurt. TMI? Sorry, BUTT my circulation can be off sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment