Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Finishing Strong!

This was definitely the semester of creativity. I was really able to strive through my writing and designing skills. Grades are not out yet, and I still have to write a 15 page paper and take another final, but I have calculated up the potential outcome of my Spring 2016 grades!

Reporting & Writing: A-
Graphic Design: A+
Music Appreciation: A
Argumentation & Debate: B

From the looks of it, I should end up having THE BEST grades I have ever received in college. Let me tell ya , I will be proud of that B  because I put the most effort into that class. That is actually a great, soothing reminder to all of you college students out there. If you don't receive the grade you were hoping for in a certain class, don't get down about it unless you know you did not try your best!

I'm in shock of how fast college is flying by. At least I have another year at SBCC to experience it even more! A few of the bloggers are leaving SBCC, but I plan to stay and hopefully continue this blog for my last school year here.

Here is a video of the two projects I am most proud of from my Graphic Design class. Yes that is my bald head. And yes, I was and will stay obsessed with Guinness/ pugs in general. I spent over a month working on the booklet about my pug that passed. I made sure to give you enough time to read through each page since I never got to blogging more about it. I knew if I blogged about it, the blog would be several pages long. Ain't nobody got time for that! And if you did, well I didn't. Hahaha, I worked my butt off this semester. Although, it didn't seem like it sometimes because I was taking classes I enjoyed. I hope you have enjoyed my blogging entries for the past two years. I have certainly enjoyed writing and putting them together.  Summer starts this Friday!!!! You know what that means? One more month until I go to Israel! Make sure to travel, relax, and celebrate life by having fun this summer. We deserve it! See ya next school year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment