Monday, March 9, 2015

Approved!

They have a specific "student" card
Today is usually my long busy day full of classes, but my second class ended up being cancelled. My teacher cancelled it only an hour and a half before so that's kind of annoying. I've never had a class cancelled before though!

So me being me, I don't choose to relax during those couple extra hours I have because of the cancellation. I decide to get stuff done! Procrastination is a hard thing to overcome and I've been trying to get better at it. I drove over to Citibank because I need checks for the apartment I will live in next (I will blog about that place soon).

After that, I took my opportunity to ask the banker how to apply for a credit card. A lot of students make the mistake of not building credit until they are out of school. My family had been telling me I should get one for a few months now too! I have this fear of spending money I don't have and running low on it so I want to prepare myself. Within the same visit I applied and got approved for my own credit card. The lady who help me was amazing. She answered all my questions unless it was something that was too complicated and not worth the stress to try and understand. Even though this blog is about boring banking stuff, I thank you for reading through. This was just another big step in my life!


No comments:

Post a Comment